Wednesday, January 28, 2009

yummy food....

So I decided I needed to post some of my favorite eateries, both past and present (IE East and West coast). In no particular order... drum roll please....

*Rainforest Cafe- I was a frequent visitor whenever I stopped at the Syracuse Carousel Mall ...the BEST shrimp ravioli...yum!

*Cracker Barrel- mmm mmm Country cooking (Watertown, NY and apparently everywhere but Cali)

*Chappy's Oldies Diner- perfect little diner where all of the waitresses (3 total) took the time to know your name, and how you like your food...plus all you can eat spaghetti every Tuesday. Unfortunately the land the diner was on was sold to some developer that shut them down, so I'm told from one of the waitresses that still e-mails to this day...::sniffle:: (formerly Watertown, NY)

* Bob Evans- I went there alot though I can't really remember what was so good about it (Watertown, NY)

* Friendly's Cafe- cheap but yummy desserts, I can't remember how the food was (Watertown, NY)

* The Rice Bowl- been around forever it seems like affordable with large portions...you'll have leftovers for days trust me! (Bakersfield,CA)

* Logan's Roadhouse- Affordable (John and I split a meal) and seemingly always empty so we've getting fabulous service. Plus they have the best sweet tea...mmm tea. (Bakersfield, CA)

* Outback Steakhouse- All I have to say is Alice Springs Chicken (everywhere)

* John's Incredible Pizza- where else can John, William and I all eat endless salad,pizza,pasta,and dessert for less than $20 (Bakersfield,CA)

I'm sure I have more I just can't find the list I was brainstorming on and I'm so tired now I can't think straight ..not too mention now I'm hungry too.

To be continued....

2/4/09 Food Continues....

Senor Pepe's- Affordable fast mexican food.... actually this one ties with El Sombero on the front.

Hodel's- Oh Hodel's how I love thee...

No comments:

Post a Comment