Wednesday, January 28, 2009

SO FUNNY!

So there are a few blogs I read on here quite frequently one of them being an Army wifes blog and I just had to share something she posted because

1. I know the individual she's speaking of personally

2. It's true about men on so many levels (you can substitute the truck for whatever...ie golf clubs)

3. I laughed so loud and heartily that John came in to investigate what was so hillarious... to which he replied " What's so funny about that?"

the post is as follows....

"Randy wants to save all the cleaning for after the movers leave. I just shake my head and sigh, because he has no idea what that means. First of all, he has no idea what truly clean means, so that could have something to do with it. Unless it's his truck. And then he knows when an ant sneezed on the tire. Fortunately, I already began the cleaning process several days ago, which means we're down to one bathroom, the other one and a half being hermetically sealed after I was done with them. Tomorrow is the kitchen and then after the movers take away all the furniture the rest of the cleaning can get done. I figure this will include Randy's brains, because after he sees how much work is STILL to be done, I expect his head will explode."


HAHAHA! I love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment