Wednesday, January 28, 2009

One more before I go...

So I scheduled a haircut before the baby is due...(March 27th or 28th is my new due date ..FYI) and I told Vicki I want something, a style of some sort so even if I just brush it out it will look like I made an effort without really making one. She suggested I return to the angled bob I had previously. She says it is the most flattering to my features, and yet it will still be long enough to pull back when needed. What do you think.... in case you forgot observe the current one length "style" I have now (which frequently gets pulled up into a ponytail because I've only had it trimmed once since August 2007 when I got my last real cut and style)


and the go to "Angled Bob" styled 2 different ways...



Seriously post your comments I want to know...really and truly your HONEST opinion.

3 comments:

  1. I, personally, love the angled bob. It is such a flattering style on lots of people. I think it makes your neck look more slender and is very sophisticated. I've even gone as far as doing the A-line angled bob (layered in the back and longer in the front). This style will definitely look great on you. I love that style so much, you're tempting me to go get my hair cut like that again :) As for being able to put it up, I was never able to put mine up unless it was below my chin - more like mid-neck. But hopefully it'll work for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Shanti on that one. You look amazing with the shorter in the back, longer in the front. You have the perfect face for short hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was actually talking to John about this tonight... he decided that he loves my hair both ways just not in between... So I think..actually I pretty much know I'm gonna whack it off. Maybe there will be enough to donate.

    ReplyDelete