Sunday, January 4, 2009

So much to post...argh

Ok for starters.... thanks for the cold ...you know who you are. We're miserable! William is slowly bouncing back however John and I are being hit hard. Ugh!


Now for the quick (emphasis on quick)Holiday run down....
Thanksgiving- Pit stop to say hello to my parents at Connie and Daniel Hunt's (My Aunt and Uncle)

then off to Bob and Cheri's for the annual extended Ancheta get together.

Christmas Eve- Bob and Cheri's (again) for the annual Ancheta White Elephant gift exchanged...where William was more than willing to spread the Christmas love. John, William and I scored with some new towels, a Simmons Construction shirt and hat(great for John to work in, and fresh Starbucks coffee...yum.

Get this kid away from me....



Christmas Day- We each opened our one gift (money was tight so we set a price limit). William received "Word World" DVD's and "It's a Big Big World" DVD's, John got a military grade First Aid Kit (trust me he needed it!)and PolyPro's (military issue long johns basically), as for me... a new wallet/checkbook holder and an isymphony for my ipod.





Then we were off to my mom's for a Christmas meal and presents. Where I proceed to vomit at the table ...nice right? All because I was laughing at my dad's impersonation of me as a toddler alseep in my mashed potates. It was messy... I slipped and fell (my knees are still black and blue..), it got everywhere but in my hair. Ugh. And my wonderfully sensative husband then fired a ton of questions at me while I was still throwing up in the sink..."what's wrong?" "why are you crying?" "why aren't you answering me?...hello?". So while I cleaned myself up William started opening gifts... a rollercoaster, a see and say, and clothes. SCORE!!




After Christmas...Ancheta Christmas- The first time in more than a year that all of the Ancheta kids were together. Whew... with a total of 4 boys and 1 girl...there were alot of grandkids...8 ..whew...good luck grandma and grandpa.



That's all for now... I need to put William down for his nap... more whenever I feel the urge to finish...but just one more thing before I go...William's baby brother looks like him...

1 comment:

  1. love the picture of the new baby!!! Can't wait to meet him!! Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete