Sunday, December 21, 2008

The grades are in...

So I went on-line to check my grades... here are the results

Equine Nutrition- A

Small Group Communication- B.... grr group grades! But hey that's better than the C's the rest of my group got I must have rocked the final...who would've thought?!

Algebra- I ...Ugh I had to ask for an incomplete because I missed passing the proctored assessment by 4 points....4 lousy points! ARgh!! I HATE MATH!!! To make matters worse because I took an on-line course I can no longer take a course taught by an actual teacher, which is pretty much what I really need because the computer doesn't explain what I'm doing wrong, or where I went wrong for instance...it just has the lovely little message that pops up:

"Your answer is incorrect. Try again. If you answer the question incorrectly two more times you will be locked out of this section until you have completed two slices of your pie."

No comments:

Post a Comment