Thursday, January 8, 2009

I suppose I can finish the wrap up....

The food table...mmmm

After our after Christmas, Christmas Nancy had a holiday open house where we gorged ourselves on all of the yummy finger foods. By the time we left I was still stuffed and I had stopped eating 2 hours earlier...whew!

Brent holding on tight to William...

Everyone that attended the after holiday party

William at the craft table

The daddy's with their babies

??

I love this one!

John being a goofball

Don't ask me...
I know the crafts were for the kids but they were done...really!

BTW- I successfully avoided the camera except for the above photos that feature me...the group one I had no choice on, and the other I was caught off guard. But there was one other that I must respectfully decline to post as it shows a full side view of me...


New years was spent at Auntie Barbara and Uncle Danny's just like we do every year for Menudo...yum, oh and of course to celebrate with family...it wasn't all about the food, I swear! (no photos sorry)

And that concludes my holiday wrap up...whew!

No comments:

Post a Comment