Sunday, May 3, 2009

Bakerella shortcut

So those of you that follow Bakerella's blog know that she's posted a cake pop for Mother's Day (next Sunday May 10th). Well I have a shortcut for that recipe. Instead of actually going through the tedious steps she listed try this one on for size.

You'll need:

A Flower pot of your choice
1 Styrofoam block (go for the green one)
Decorative moss
Popsicle sticks
Marshmallows
Frosting (vanilla is probably best)
Good & Plenty's/ Licorice pastels or Pastel candy corns...your choice
lemon heads

Prepare your pot by inserting the Styrofoam block. Skewer one marshmallow on each stick and coat the top portion with icing. Arrange candy of choice into petals, and and a lemon head into the center. Allow the icing to harden and arrange your flowers in the pot.

Now should anyone actually try this let me know. I plan on trying this myself but I just need to find the time to do it. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment