Monday, October 27, 2008

Completed projects...almost

So John finally got around to converting our mud room back into a closet so now it just needs a coat of paint and it will be good to go, but for now I'm just happy to have a place to hang William's clothes as well as some maternity clothes for me.




The previous owners of our home converted the master bedroom into a living area, then took out the closet to the master and converted it into a media room of sorts. Which was useless to us as we needed a master bedroom/closet (the closet in William's room is just arranged so oddly that it's not really functionable for what I need). So when we moved in John added double doors (folding closet doors) and the extra living room was converted back into the master bedroom. Now finally after asking him every now and then and suffering a minor breakdown (most likely caused by the pregnancy hormones influence) he relented and made the mudroom into a functionable closet for us again. when he was done he asked if I wanted anything else done (I think he was being sarcastic, to which I relpied that I'd like him to hang the cabinet I had purchased months ago. After moaning and groaning he finished....yeah! Now I have a place to store my movies that inappropriate for William (mostly horror films...I have a huge collection), and anything else I'd like to store.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your new closet! It's always nice to have a place for things. We hope to make some places in our home a little more functional, too. It seems like the projects never end!

    ReplyDelete