Thursday, December 27, 2007

William's 1st Christmas





Not much to say really.... we went to the annual White Elephant party w/ John's family, and lets just say that we were very pleased with what we walked away with! ;)On Christmas day we spent the day at my parents...thank goodness...because I felt terrible and my mom took care of William so I could get some rest...I'm still sick today, but I'm feeling a little bit better. William recieved some gifts from his Nana and Papa that he really does LOVE! I'll have to post a photo of him with his new favorite toys...an ABC singing Leap Frog and an Iflop. He laughs and coos whenever we use them! Amazing...

Oh and before I forget...Congrats Alex and Shanti on the birth of Annelise! John and I can't wait to meet her!

No comments:

Post a Comment