Friday, December 21, 2007

Backyard Bonfire




So our new favorite thing is building a fire in our own backyard...it's satisfying my urge to go camping for now. Our backyard is amazing, so I want to share it with friends and family alike. John and I have invited both friends and family over to share in our excitment, but so far only a high school friend of mine, Desiree, has taken us up on our offer. She and her two sons came over to bask in the warmth of the backyard bonfire, along with her signifcant other, Corey...who incidently was on the golf team with John and Alex in High School (small world). I can easily say her boys, Zander and Lucas, were throughly entertained by the dogs, horses and the fire..they should sleep well tonight! Which I'm sure Desiree will be quite thankful for.

1 comment:

  1. We can't wait to visit you guys again! The kids love your house! William is so cute! Michelle
    PS. Merry Christmas guys!

    ReplyDelete