Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Freecycle Fiasco...

Just went through a "freecycle" fiasco... offered a crib mattress for FREE several people responded and I gave the address to the first person, when he didn't show by the time he said I gave my address to the next in line... long story short they showed up at the same time and John gave the mattress to the first person at the door. Now I'm getting nasty e-mails from the woman that sent her husband for the mattress.. sheesh it was FREE and first come first take... According to her though her husband was there first...Well then I have a question, why was he standing on our lawn as John was handing the mattress to the guy that knocked? I don't think I'll be using freecycle anymore... I was just trying to be nice I could've easily held on to the mattress and sold it on Craigslist instead.

It so frustrating.. and John doesn't understand why this bothers me.

No comments:

Post a Comment