Monday, March 9, 2009

Labor has begun....

Well lets just say the process has started...I'm already dialated (started Thurs.) and I lost my plug Sunday. Now is the time to start betting as to when he will arrive. And if you're wondering yes we are still technically homeless. The workers started the reconstruction process, but it seems like they are taking their sweet time. They were completing the walls of the master bedroom all last week, but were sent back out today to re-paint the bedroom because their supervisor was not happy with their original paint job. Thank God because I totally agree! It was horrible it looked like they rushed through it when I know they spent from 8am to 3:30pm at the house. I just want to go home, and so does John.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! We'll be praying for you. We missed you all in Tucson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoa!! Slow down! You still need to have your baby shower! Good luck with everything! And enjoy your time!!

    ReplyDelete