Tuesday, March 24, 2009

He's here...


Well finally our newest addition has arrived .... so here are his stats:

Luca Aurelius Ancheta

7lbs 2oz

18.5"

Born 3/21/09 at 2:48pm



It happened so fast I didn't have enough time for any pain management....ugh. It was horrible I thought I was going to pass out. After Luca exploded into the world (after all there is no other real way to describe it) I went numb all over and collapsed onto the bed. Then the nurses busied themselves with cleaning me up so the doctor could make any necessary repairs. I could barely move and they kept asking me to lift my bottom or move my legs....argh.

Anyway...I have soo much to blog about it's not even funny, but I think I'll be taking a little break to get into a routine, and adjust to taking care of 2 under 2.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to you and your family!!!!

    He is very beautiful.

    Im glad everything is well!

    Congrats on moving back in as well!!

    ReplyDelete