Thursday, March 26, 2009

13 Minutes


So I read over the official report from Kaiser. It says that stage 2 of labor started 13 minutes before Luca arrived on the scene. I know they say that the second time around is faster but WOW...13 minutes is just insane. My admit time was 1:10pm, and he arrived at 2:48pm...sheesh. It seemed like forever to me but I guess I was wrong very wrong. It kinda makes me wonder what the Kaiser report says about William's birth.

In other news the boys are doing well. Luca just eats,sleeps and poops...while William has been stuck to John like glue which is OK with me. It gives me a break at least until John goes back to work.

PS The result of Luca's quick arrival...my eye is killing me. It feels like there is soap in it. I took the pic below a 2 days ago and if it's even possible it looks worse now than before...ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment