Friday, February 13, 2009

Still sick

Yep that's right William and I are still sick. Today my doctor ordered 7 different tests through blood work. So we'll see what happens...so far the CBC is back and it shows that my white blood cells are elevated...(big shocker) and my red blood cell count is low (which actually was a shocker...no one mentioned anything to me, and you'd think that would be considered important). So now I just have to wait and see what the doc says. They did a full blood work up last month, but this month my numbers are even higher than they were for the WBC and even lower for the RBC. Sheesh....

In other new since William and I have been sick for soo long we had the house tested for mold...bad news it's there and it's most likely the cause of our extended illness. We caught that small cold from the family before Christmas and it apparently weakened our immune systems enough that we became susceptible to the mold spores. John on the other hand is healthy as horse. Grrr. So now the rush is on the have the mold removed before our new little one arrives because it can be ...well very very bad for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment