Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Whew..busy busy...time for an update!

Ok so here are some photos from recents events in our life.... October 1st my birthday dinner at Outback...yum!

An Ancheta Wedding .... Phillip & Rebekah Ancheta October 11th




The wedding was short and sweet...I didn't cry (it's easy not to when you can't see the bride and groom) but I was kinda choked up. Looking around the church it was amazing to see all of the couples looking at their own rings seeming to remember their own vows and the committment they made before God and family. Amazing. Then it was on to the reception... what is it with this family?! No dancing!! I was out there on the first song they made available to all of us and I was the only one besides the DJ (who completes in ballroom) dancing. I had William on my hip...and eventually managed to drag John out on the dance floor. After a bit he complained and escaped back to the table. So I turned my attentions to the rest of the family dragged out Keshia, Tristy, attempted to get Marci, and Chad's GF Amanda without success. However I managed to get the kids out on the floor without being embrassed at least....but I'd have to say my own personal highlight was getting a large group to line dance...yeah me! I thought I'd include a video of William enjoying the light show provided by the DJ...


Up next we have William opening his early Birthday gift from the LA Ancheta's....






It's safe to say he loves it! He tried immediately to pull it out of its package, so I worked on getting all the twist ties removed and handed the dump truck over. I know he loved it because he promptly found a way to hurt me with it...but don't worry I'm fine the swelling of my nose went down overnight, and I was able to pull the rake out of my hair within minutes of it getting stuck...hehe. As long as William is happy so am I, who cares if I couldn't breathe on one side and I had to cut a chunk out my hair... as long as he's laughing all is as it should be.LOL!!(I was joking about some of that but you'll have to ask what...)


Is there more?


And last but not least ...a few pictures of my handsome boy hanging out around the house...just being a monster!




1 comment:

  1. so cute!! i'm sorry I missed your call last night. Love your post. Time flies!! Wish we could come to Bkfld more often, but things have been really hectic lately... insane. you look great!!! are you having a boy or a girl?????

    ReplyDelete