Wednesday, August 27, 2008

bleh....

I feel horrible..and the semester has begun, yea for me...ugh. I'm only going 3/4 time but still...ugh. One of my classes is math which I am horrible in. Soo my math class is on-line which I thought would be easier because it counts for my degree and John can help me ...win win right? WRONG!I've tested into Algebra so what's the first thing I have to do to stay in the class?? Take another test to remain in the class that I've already tested into, otherwise the on-line program will kick ,me down a class ...so then I'll have to complete the lower class before I can start the class that I'm enrolled in...ACK! So basically if I don't do well on this first test then I'm S.O.L oh and to top things off John can't remember ANY of the math so he keeps calling Chris which is driving me crazy so he's got to be bugging Chris! He looks at a problem and says "I don't know" and picks up his cell which is already dialing Chris....poor Chris. Enough about me ...here are some recent photos.... In my parents pool... @ Lunch w/the family Adorable Kate(feel free to steal this Michelle) After feeding himself...lol

1 comment:

  1. good luck with schooL! I remember finishing college when Annabelle was little. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete