Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Ouch

Knee surgery.... whew what a pain in the knee. So I had surgery on friday morning in L.A...and was home by 1pm. Amazing how fast arthroscopic surgery is. I have four holes in my knee, and a whole lot of swelling. It seems like forever since I've left the house. I can't do anything which is driving me insane. I'm dependent on crutches again which makes housework or tend to William impossible. To top things off John went back to work on Tuesday, so both William and I are crawling anywhere we can...him on all fours me on my butt (I guess it's more of a scoot for me). Very difficult, but I do get some help...yesterday my friend Meridith came over and took care of William and some housework....and today my brother came over for a few hours to help. Not too mention my mom driving me to the hospital, the follow up doctor appt. and back home again. But enough about me....William crawls when he has his sights set on something he wants, is able to pull himself into a standing position, and finally slept through the night without eating....and without crying to be with us. Yes that's right in his bassinet all night long. Which is good for me because he rolls all over during the night....he takes up more of the bed than John and I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment