Friday, May 30, 2008

Late night call....




So last night my mom called after 1am to tell me my dad was on his way to the hospital in an ambulance... scary. I was so freaked out I jumped out of bed and scrambled around trying to find something to wear which in turn scared William awake. He was screaming and I was terrified I was going to lose my daddy. All I kept thinking was that I wasn't ready for him to go. It's making me cry right now just to think of it....I couldn't sleep at all last night... So my thought now is tell your loved ones how much they mean to you because you never know....

As an after thought I didn't even need to go to the hospital...he was seen really fast and I was able to talk to him on the phone and reassured me he was fine, it turns out he has Kidney stones. So just pray for a speedy recovery and that he passes them as painlessly as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment